MyGlam/Ipsy September

My first month w/ ipsy...I must say I'm pretty impressed. Circus nail polish, Mirabella eyeshadow, Carole's Daughter split end sealer, Jane lip gloss (they accidentally send 2) & Soho smudge brush for $10!

It came in this super cute wristlet.
 
 
 
The only thing that bothered me was that the eyeshadow came in the pan only - no compact. I'm a crafty girl so I used this cigarette (no I don't smoke!) holder to make a compact.
 
 
I cut down a magnet from the fridge to line the inside.
 
 
Really easy to make. You could use almost any container that shuts.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
October 20, 2012 at 1:45 PM

That's a great bag! Every month, I find myself so tempted to sign back up for it. Maybe I will once I get through a huge chunk of the stuff I have. :/

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.