Loose Button - Fall - USA

Loose Button is the leading beauty sub in Canada. Recently, they opened up subscriptions for the US. I signed up for the fall season & received my fall box last week.

Its $26 a season. You receive 7-8 samples per box. You have to request an invite to join. https://www.loosebutton.com/LuxeBox


A beautiful presentation. Everything came wrapped in silk.

 
A nice touch! Almost looks like a menu
 
I was able to request a fragrance free box. These were supposed to be shipped off early September but didn't ship out until last week. I signed up late so I didn't mind waiting but others signed up late July. I was happy they shipped from the US. I was wondering how long we would have to wait if they were shipped from Canada.

I just can't escape this freakin' razor. 3rd one so far! What annoys me is that Walmart gave these out for free. This is the 2nd beauty sub that I have paid for & got the same exact razor. I normally would have been excited about the liner but I am swimming in it right now. I'm going to tuck the nail polish strips in my moms Christmas presents. I don't really like the nail polish color but I'm going to trade it for the balm's Mary-Lou Manizer. I LOVE the actual box itself but its not worth $26! Not a horrible box but I won't be getting another one. It just didn't blow me away. I'm still figuring out the total value so I will update that ASAP. What do you think? Worth $26?



Box Contents
Vichy- Purete Thermale Refreshing Toner - DS 1 oz (FS $18 6.76 oz)
Eyeko- Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black - FS $15
Principessa Beauty - Pretty Piede - DS 1 oz
Orlane - Thermo-Active Firming Serum - DS .1 oz
Orlane- Super Moisturizing Concentrate - DS .1 oz
Sally Hansen - Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips - FS $9
Schick - Hydro Silk razor - FS $9
Essie - Nail Polish in Skirting the Issue - FS $8

4 comments:

Britt said...
October 17, 2012 at 8:10 PM

You got the same box as me, and same polish color. I did try the polish on one finger just to see and it is a little dark for me. If I do wear dark polish I like it to more muted if that makes sense. I gave my mom the face stuff because I have FINALLY found something that works for me. This is also my 3rd razor...I will use it but meh. And the nails strips are also meh. I don't really wear eyeliner, but I can use it for my halloween costume. I also got the liner in a previous birchbox, though. I'm glad I didn't sign up for two "seasons" or whatever they called it.

Anonymous said...
October 20, 2012 at 1:43 PM

It doesn't look like a bad box! But I'm glad I decided to sit out on it. Like you, I have a ton of razors (including that one) already, and I think it kinda cheapens the box. Who knows, maybe their winter one will be awesomesauce.

Unknown said...
October 22, 2012 at 11:44 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
October 22, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Your right, it does make it look cheap. I have to get away from these razors! I'm still traumatized by young blood :)

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.