Glossybox - September


What a awesome box! I'm thrilled w/ Septembers glossybox.


I love this shampoo & conditioner by Global Keratin. I have long, wavy & very frizzy hair. I am always looking for products for my frizz issue. This set actually tames my frizz & it smells really good. The shampoo has a gel like consistency.


A full size bb cream! I got shade 31 which seems to be perfect for me. LOVE this cream, it provides full coverage. Pink & I don't get along so the lipstick (full size) went on ebay.

Missha #31


I got the box variation this month! I haven't tried it yet but I'm looking forward to trying it. Another full size item! UPDATE - I love this makeup remover! Its gentle & I'm digging that I don't have to wash my face off afterwards.

I picked up some halloween polish over the weekend. This is glitter goblin from China Glaze & Orly's Monster Mash (green). Don't make fun of my little nails! Ha ha





 

 
Circus polish (my glam) in spectacle w/ one coat of monster mash
 
Glossybox is $21. Just the bb cream alone retails for $29.99 plus 2 other full size products! I love me some glossybox!


1 comments:

Cassandra said...
October 9, 2012 at 12:15 PM

I LOVE your nails especially with that circus nail polish. So fun! I need to get my hands on a glossy box apparently, because I would benefit from all those products.

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.