- Wind power electricity
- Recycle all paper, glass, plastic, plastic bags, cans
- Low flow heads on all sinks and showers
- Eco, phosphate free dishwasher detergent
- Limit driving and combine trips
- Flush only when necessary
- All light bulbs are CFL
- All appliances are energy star
- Limit electricity use
- Recycled paper towels and napkins
- Turn off water when brushing
- Recycle yard debris
- Cut up our christmas tree and use for fire wood
- Natural makeup, soap, body scrub, lip balm, lotion
- Green laundy detergent - I found several sellers on etsy and can even get it scented coconut!
- Green gardening - We do some now but I want to switch to all green products
- Hybrid car
- Green cleansers - there are some new products on the market I want to try
Here is one of my newest pieces. It has a angel aura druzy pendant. There are faceted mystic quartz crystal nuggets, rainbow moonstone and faceted mystic smokeyquartz. The clasp is rainbow moonstone and all metal is sterling silver. It is available for sale at my etsy shop.
I had the flu most of last week so I didn't get any pieces done. Saturday, we went to a farmers market. Sunday, I worked in the yard.
This week, I'm working on pieces I'm donating to two charities. One of the charities is called Project Night Night. Project Night Night is dedicated to improving the lives of homeless children. Project Night Night donates tote bags with a blanket, book, and a stuffed animal to children in homeless shelters. Project Night Night is helping the emotional and cognitive well-being of each child by providing objects of comfort. They are having a silent auction and I am donating these earrings made with natural pyrite druzies, turkish silver and sterling silver. For more information on Project Night Night, here is their website : http://www.projectnightnight.org/
Every year, I dread spring until our magnolia tree blossoms. Then I get excited to see all our bulbs bloom. The snow crocuses come up first, then the ice stick tulips.