Ipsy - Oct

Ok, I'm going to call them Ipsy now. I've accepted the change :) Their October bag is epic. Its awesome. Its fantabblyastic.


A fellow MUTster inspired this months bag. You rock Amber!



I'm really excited to try the balm's body builder mascara. I already have a million mascaras opened so I haven't tried it yet. It has big shoes to fill - My HG is Lancome's hypnose drama. I've heard rave reviews about it though.

Another liquid liner...yikes! It looks like a nice, high end one. Probably going on ebay.

A deluxe sample of Couture Colour's pequi oil treatment. It's supposed to help control frizz & revive super damaged hair. I haven't used it yet. It's in this huge bucket of "stuff to try". Yep a bucket.




I got the lip bomb in #2 (red). I wanted to trade it for #9 (nude) but after looking @ my stash, I decided to keep it. I have so many pinks/nudes already. That said, this is so not me! It is really pigmented & gloss though it did feather. This sucker retails for $35.



 I got set #8 which is the one I really wanted. I LOVE the deep eggplant color (the sparkly dark purple). I broke it while trying to get the pan out (broke all of them actually) so I'm planning on buying the whole set full size. They are quite reasonable at $1.99 each plus you get 20% off w/ your Ipsy code. They are super pigmented.

Box Contents:
Couture Colour Oil Treatment - DS .5 oz $12
Be a Bombshell - Liquid Eyeliner - FS $14
Coastal Scents - Eyeshadow Pan Minisx4 $3.96 ($7.96 FS)
the Balm - The Body Builder Mascara Mini $5.54 (FS $19)
Mireness - Lip Bomb - FS $35

Total Value $70.50     I paid $10

So glad I canceled BB!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.