Bzz Campaign - Smartfood Selects

I got to try the feta herb hummus & garlic tomato basil hummas popped chips from Smartfood Selects. They are like a mature version of pop chips yet these are bursting with flavor. They have 2 other flavors - cinnamon brown sugar multi-grain and italian herb multi-grain. My hubby really liked these too. I wish the bag was bigger.

I also got to try the buffalo cheddar popcorn. I don't care for it. On the other hand, my grandma loves it. To each his own. The other two flavors - cinnamon brown sugar & parmesan herb sound delicious.

They also have sour cream onion flavored puffed corn. It sounds yummy. Wish I had more coupons!

Natural food has never been full of flavor like this. Usually, its pretty drab tasting. I'm looking forward to trying other flavors.

 
Bzz Agent is a social marketing community. You qualify for BzzCampaigns and in return, you get free products or services. You then Bzz (share/talk) your opinions on the product. Its a awesome way to try new things! http://www.bzzagent.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...
October 26, 2012 at 1:22 PM

I love the Feta & Hummus. I got the cinnamon popcorn. I haven't tried it yet. I'm usually not into sweet popcorn. The Buffalo Cheddar intrigues me.

Unknown said...
October 26, 2012 at 4:39 PM

So jealous you got the cinnamon popcorn. We should have traded!

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.