Little Black Bag

This was supposed to be my last bag. I made the mistake of checking out their new products. I opened up 2 more bags. Geez! No willpower at ALL!

 
Vieta's Justine in black. I seriously need to pay better attention to sizes. This bag is much larger than I thought it would be. My mistake but it looked small in the pictures. Not sure if I am keeping this one.
 
 
I nearly sold my soul for this wallet. Its soooo cute! Really big though.
 
 
Cargo's Palette in London. Blush in Tonga. I LOVE this blush...its so pretty.
 
 
The head band is really cute - its beaded. Still playing around w/ watt's up. It doesn't show up very well on my skin so far.
 
 
 
Have you tried LBB yet?
 
LBB is a monthly subscription service. You pick out one item & LBB surprises you w/ the rest. They have handbags, makeup, accessories, candles, etc. You can trade any of your items for 7 days for $49.99 plus shipping. You can also open a smaller bag for $29.99 but you have 3 days to trade instead of the usual 7 days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
October 26, 2012 at 1:24 PM

I love that blue sequin wallet! I tried to get my hands on it a few times.

Britt said...
October 28, 2012 at 8:41 AM

I love the bag! Sorry it is too big for your liking, it really is so pretty. I've been going with more medium sized bags lately, but I used to be giant purse girl lol.

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.