Glossybox - October

I got my box early for once! This months theme is Spa Luxe.


Meh. Not my favorite. Still better than the senna lipgloss month. I got a dupe - Illamasqua's purity. A dupe already? I've emailed them, still waiting for a response.  UPDATE - They are sending me a different color. I choose Load. Nice freakin name! Ha ha

I got the body oil instead of Carole's Daughter souffle. Sad panda :(

I'm diggin' the blood orange loofa soap. It smells yummy & looks like a great exfoliater.

They included Alterna's shine mist. Meh. I have quite a few shine sprays that I don't use.

The last item is a duo lipstick/lipgloss from Model Co. It retails for $39, it looks cheap to me.

High hopes for next months box. What do you think of this months box?


Box Contents
Alterna Bamboo - Luminous Shine Mist - DS .85 oz $4.68 (FS $22)
Basq Skincare - Calm Resilient Body Oil in Eucalyptus Spa - FS $6
Heartland Fragrances - Exfoliating Loofa Soap in Blood Orange - FS $8
Illamasqua Polish in Purity - FS $14
ModelCo - Lip Duo Lipstick/Gloss in Dusk & Strip Tease - FS $39

Total Value - $71.68       I paid $21

http://www.glossybox.com/


0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.