Influenster Beauty Blogger VoxBox

 
 
 
 
 

Sad panda :(  One of the eyeshadows broke & my box is a mess!
 
 
The culprit.
 
 It cleaned up nicely.
 
 
My first influenster box! Influenster is a site for "trendsetters"to share their opinions of new products. You prove your influence by unlocking life stage & expert badges. You do need to have somewhat of a active online social life to participate. You need to get invited to join. I have 5 spots available - please email me if you are interested soulystones@yahoo.com
 
Let's get down to the loot :)
 
I was surprised that it had so much in it. The item that I was most excited to try - was of course, the broken item. So sad :(  I've contacted both NYC & Influenster, I'm hoping to get a replacement. They sent a NYC Individual Eyes Compact. It comes w/ a primer & illuminator. These retail for $4.99 - what a steal!
 
I got a mahogany teakwood mini candle from Bath & Body Works. White Barn makes these candles & this one smells like cologne. I already have a ton of these candles. I went a little nuts on the $10 3 wick candle sale last year. These candles are awesome. They burn evenly & are highly scented. They also included a coupon to get a 3 wick candle for $10.
 
Fake lashes! This is a starter kit from Kiss.  I'm afraid I'm going to glue my eyes shut w/ this. I've never worn fake lashes. I'm not cool enough :) 
 
They also included a tube of Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Cream. I have long, wavy & super frizzy hair. I am always on the lookout for something that will help w/ frizz. High hopes for this one. It smells like jasmine.
 
Spin Pins from Goody. I used to use these! These are great for buns & other up do's. Because my hair is so thick & long - I have to use 2 pairs. 4 of these suckers is heavy! It gave me a headache so I quit using them.
 
I was lucky to get a bonus. Vitabath's fragrance mist in Wild Cherry. HUGE bottle. Will last forever.
 
I almost forgot - Eboost's Energy Drink Mix. I love that's its all natural.
 
What a box! I paid $0. Yep, influenster is free!! Happy dance.
 

 

1 comments:

Unknown said...
October 30, 2012 at 8:18 PM

I have really thick hair too. I put my hair in a ponytail first. I only use one set of pins but it holds pretty well. It can still get heavy by the end of the day though.

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.