CrowsToes VooDoo Swatches & Review

VooDoo is a glitter bomb w/ orange, purple and green glitter in a clear base. It has all kinds of shapes - hexes, shards, squares and bars. This particular color is really thick so I used a few drops of nail thinner so it would be easier to work with - I like Orly.


I used Zoya's Purity as my undie.


I like a more sparse look to my glitter. This was such a pain! VooDoo is loaded w/ so much glitter, I had a really hard time getting it to look this way. My left hand looks awful!


Available @ L'larowe's for $13

Have you entered my giveaway? Win Hit Polish here

1 comments:

Erica D said...
October 16, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Those confetti particles in the polish are perfect for fall! Very cute, I like how you used a white background.

http://diaryofatrendaholic.com

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.