Pahlish Vampyre Caravan Swatches & Review



I bought too many Halloween polishes - 7! All indies of course. One hasn't even came yet. I have 4 brand new ones for next year but who am I kidding? I'm going to buy more :)


Pahlish just released Vampyre Caravan Oct.18th so I wasn't sure if I would get it in time. It came on Monday - yay!


It was a pain to photograph! It's described as a oxblood jelly w/ gold and blue shimmer and copper & blue hex glitter.


No issues at all w/ application - no fishing. 2 coats. No undie.




What's on your nails for Halloween? Any plans?

I've never seen the original Night of the Living Dead so hubbster & I are going to watch it after we take our son trick or treating. I plan on eating a ton of candy :)

1 comments:

Erica D said...
October 31, 2013 at 12:38 PM

That is a nice red! I could wear that for Halloween or Valentines Day and it would work.

http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.