Glossybox October



October's box is a collaboration w/ Byrdie - an online magazine for all things beauty. I usually love their collaboration boxes so I was super excited to see what goodies I would get.


2 full size items this month!


Tarte - Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara - This is one of the full size items. I love the packaging & I'm looking forward to trying it. Retails $23

Fresh - Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream. Deluxe sample .50oz  It's described as a lightweight, daily moisturizer age-defying moisturizer for all skin types. It's supposed to moisturize skin for 24 hours after application. It sounds like a perfect winter moisturizer - I'm excited to try it. Full size (1.7oz) retails $42

Bvlgari - Au the Vert. Deluxe sample .17oz  I'm not a fan of fragrance so I wasn't thrilled to get this. It is a cute little bottle though. Mine is on ebay :)  Full size (2.5oz) retails $85


Sesha Skin Therapy Rejuvenating Anti-Wrinkle Mask. One Time Use Packet - retails $9. It claims to smooth fine lines & wrinkles w/ peptides & botanical extracts. Calms the skin from environment stresses & rejuvenates it back to a youthful glow. I love masks - I'm going to try mine tonight. Some people got exfoliating gel instead of the mask. There is a 40% off coupon for Sesha products included. 

Balance Me Shine On Tinted Lip Salve in Super Soft Beige. This is the other full size product - retails $16.50. It claims to smooths, hydrates & adds gloss to lips. Everyone got the same color. $16.50 really? I would never pay that. It's gotten good reviews but I'm just not feeling the color. I'm still going to try it. 

Do you like this box? What is your favorite product?

Available here for $21 monthly

1 comments:

yousoldtheworld said...
October 26, 2013 at 3:55 PM

The mascara is amazing!

I love the lip salve, actually. The color looks like one I would not pick, but it is super super sheer, which I prefer in a glossy product like this most of the time.

I got the Sesha gel, and I like that, too. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the box this month.

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.