October Glitter Guilty Pleasures Box

I LOVE this months box.






Chocolate covered graham crackers & chocolate covered Oreo. 
I thoroughly enjoyed the graham cracker & my son loved the Oreo.


Full Size - Leaf Cruncher
Mini - Something Wicked


I specifically requested Leaf Cruncher. I fell in love w/ it's red, orange and gold shreds.
Something Wicked is a shimmery blue violet w/ lime green glitter.


Above the Curve's What No Buy looks soooo beautiful w/ Leaf Cruncher as a accent.


Loving all the fiery sparks!




Glitter Guilty Pleasures Box includes a full size monthly me polish - a custom made nail polish according to your likes. You also receive a monthly mini and a guilty pleasure - chocolate (non melting candy in the summer)! All for $15.99 a month. Sign up here I would be ever so grateful if you could mention Angela Scooler in the referred by section.

2 comments:

Erica D said...
October 8, 2013 at 3:05 PM

I love your nails! The glitter looks like leaf fragments!

http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

alwaysblabbing said...
October 22, 2013 at 10:30 AM

I never heard of this box I will have to go check it out!
http://alwaysblabbing.blogspot.com/

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.