Graze

My second box from Graze :)


I like this box better than the last one!


Pear Tatin - Pear, Raspberry Cranberries, Yoghurt Coated Seeds & Almonds
Marvellous Macaroon - Amaretti Drops, Almond Slices, Coconut Flakes & White Chocolate Buttons
Summer Berry Flapjack - Rustic Rolled Oat Flapjack with Berry Infused Cranberries
Garden of England - Baby Strawberries, Apple & Blackcurrants

The marvellous macaroon is my favorite - it's sooooo good! The summer berry flapjacks are delish. I haven't tried the other two yet. I am trying to save these as snacks instead eating the box in one day! Next weeks box is already up - looks super yummy. I plan on staying w/ this sub so I canceled Ipsy. Have to save money somewhere

You can get a box every week just like this for $5 (including shipping). Sign up here 
You need a invitation code to join. Mine is 9W3PF7XD
First box is free!!

3 comments:

yousoldtheworld said...
February 8, 2013 at 1:20 PM

I can't wait to try the macaroon and garden of england!

My current favorites from my 3 boxes have been strawberry milkshake and hot cross yum. Mmmm.

Unknown said...
February 9, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Ooooh, I want to try both of those! I'm getting jaffa cake next week - looks delish!

KatXoXo said...
February 10, 2013 at 11:29 AM

mmmmm everything sounds so yummy!! What a great deal for $5!!

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.