Goodies - February


Meh. Not impressed w/ this box. I kept the chips ahoy cookies & gave the rest of the box to the boys. I'm giving Goodies another month before I cancel. This box isn't even worth $7

Box Contents
Peanut Butter & Co - Dark Chocolate Dreams & Smooth Operator
Nutty Bean ChickPz - Sweet & Spicy Chipotle
Nabisco - Chips Ahoy with Reese's
Enjoy Life - Plentils in Sea Salt
SnackWells - Yogurt Pretzels
J&D's - Bacon Popcorn

For $7 a month, you can get a similar box (hopefully better). Sign up here. There is a one to two month waiting list.

2 comments:

Britt said...
February 20, 2013 at 6:18 PM

I'm really sad because this will be my first month with goodies! I was projected to get my box today but it never showed up....I'm not too excited anyway, so I will just wait. I hope next month is better, too! A lot of past reviews I've read have been such good boxes, so maybe this was an off month

Unknown said...
February 22, 2013 at 11:32 AM

What a bummer! I know you have been waiting a long time too :(

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.