Goodies - January

Finally! Nearly all my January subs came late - I am so impatient!

The theme of his months box is New Year New You. It's packed w/ sensible snacks & treats.


Box Contents
Nature's Bakery - Raspberry Whole Wheat Fig Bar
Stretch Island Fruit Chews in Berry
Go Nola in Wild Blueberry Wave
Skeeter Snacks Cookie in Chocolate3
Wild Garden - Hummus & Pita Chips
Cascal - Berry Cassis Natural Soft Drink
Falafel- Spicy Falafel Chips

Another great box! I've tried Nature's Bakery bars before - they are so good. Raspberry is my favorite. The Stretch Island chews are delicious. I would totally buy these. The Go Nola is also really good. It's pretty low in sugar (always a bonus). I've also tried Skeeter Snacks in another sub. Unfortunately, it was in crumbs. Good crumbs though. Hubby polished off the hummus (I'm not a fan). The falafel chips are super spicy. I couldn't eat it. Hubby also scored on this one. And finally, the natural soda from Cascal. It's the only thing I haven't tried it. I keep forgetting about it.

For $7 a month, you get 7 different goodies. You can sign up here. There is a 30-60 day waiting list.
It's worth the wait :)

4 comments:

Glossed Beauty said...
February 4, 2013 at 3:38 PM

what a fun way to try out new snacks! i didn't know they had food subscription boxes too! cool! thanks for your comment on my blog btw, I am also following via th Monday blog Hop!

Yuri said...
February 5, 2013 at 5:10 AM

It must be fun to receive goodies like those in the mail. I love snacks! ;)


YURI
http://twothousandthings.blogspot.com

Britt said...
February 5, 2013 at 7:34 AM

I FINALLY got an invitation! I think February will be my first month since I got charged on the 1st. I also love anything raspberry. I think stretch island is the company that makes fruit strips that I really like. Easier to keep in my purse than fresh fruit. Great assortment and I can't wait to get mine

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.