February Star Looks Special Lauren Clark Edition

Star Looks is the only all makeup sub that I know of. For $15 (plus $1.98 shipping), you receive 3-4 full size products. Sign up here  I will be so grateful if you mention Souly Stones as the blog who referred you.

This month, they teamed up with makeup artist Lauren Clark. I LOVE what she picked. I don't even like pink but I am in love w/ this box!


Squeel! I LOVE this frickin' box!


The loot
Princess Diaries Eye Liner Retails $15
Barbie Fluid Blush Retails $15
Pink Oasis Lip Gloss Retails $11
Tipsy Lip Liner Retails $8


Left to Right
Pink Oasis Lip Gloss
Princess Diaries Eye Liner
Tipsy Lip Pencil
Barbie Fluid Blush


Princess Diaries Eye Liner
When I realized they included pink eyeliner - I thought to myself "What the hell am I going to do with that?". I used it as a eyeshadow base. It turned a pretty coral color when I dusted Sauce Box Cosmetics Wild Flower (matte orange red) eyeshadow over it.


Tipsy Lip Liner w/ Pink Oasis Lip Gloss layered over. 
The blush is super duper pigmented. I haven't played w/ it yet.

Have you tried Star Looks yet? What are you waiting for?

2 comments:

KatXoXo said...
February 25, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Everything looks SO pigmented!! Very pretty colors as well!!

Cassandra said...
February 25, 2013 at 2:49 PM

That is a beautiful box! I have never signed up for one of these box mail things, but I should. It looks like you get a lot for the money. I really love how that wild flower eye cover looks!

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.