Glossybox - January

A lot of members are really pissed off @ GB. It took them nearly a month to get January's box sent. I got lucky as some member's box just shipped. Yikes! GB partnered w/ The Man Repeller (fashion blogger). GB promised that we would get either a Tarte Glamazon Lipstick or Vincent Longo Lipstain. Some people got cheek stain instead. I'm thinking they promoted January's box so heavily that they ran out of lipsticks/stain.


I am loving the silver celestial packaging.




Box Contents:
Estee Lauder - Sumptous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara
Fresh - Umbrian Mattifying Serum
Le Metier De Beaute - Replenishing Daily Solution
Living Proof - Prime Style Extender
Narciso Rodriguez Perfume Spray
OPI - Can't Let Go Liquid Sand Lacquer - Full Size
Vincent Longo - Lip Stain in Belle Etoile - Full Size



I am trading the Living Proof style extender & Fresh serum for Tarte's Glamazon lipstick in  fierce. I've heard nothing but good things about Living Proof's style extender. The polish is gorgeous! I'm looking forward to trying the mascara & daily solution. A full size of the solution is $225 - I hope I don't like it! I'm sticking it out w/ GB for one reason - Illamasqua. My favorite brand & it's been in 2 boxes so far. 


My favorites. The lipstain retails for $23. That alone pays for the box!
My lipstain is in Belle Etoile - it's described as a sheer burgundy.
I will post swatches soon. I have fierce & another lipstain in Americana coming through trades.

For $21 a month, you can get a similar box . Sign up here

6 comments:

Britt said...
February 5, 2013 at 4:47 PM

I am really interested in the style extender since I have just recently (past few months) started washing my hair every other day and am slowly trying to go longer. The OPI polish is wonderful- I bought the minis that came with 4(?) colors and after it dried I could not stop touching my nails....it feels so weird. But the the colors are so pretty. It also seems to not chip so easily.

Bisma Rauf said...
February 7, 2013 at 10:21 PM

Nice Blog <3
Check out my Blog at: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...
February 8, 2013 at 10:47 AM

I have got to say that lipstick and nail polish look awesome!

~Jenny
ibdfm.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...
February 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM

you got a great box! found your blog through MUT.com. i posted my box as well if you want to check it out. i got the tarte lipstick and the potion 9 hair creme instead of the vincent longo and living proof prime style item.

ellaH said...
February 11, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I wish the Canadian Glossybox was as good as this one!! XD

Unknown said...
February 22, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I've heard sush awful things about Canadian GB = so sorry :(

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.