Traveling Sample Box #2

Another awesome round! I participated in a sample box swap on MUT - like a traveling sample box. One person starts the box and puts in samples and/or products she doesn't want & sends it to the next person on the list. The next person would then take any samples and/or products she wanted & includes her unwanted samples and/or products. And she then sends it to the next person & so on.

I was up first! Here is what I took:


I didn't take much, I have too much already! Nars Orgasm Blush - Score! Pretty excited about that. I've been wanting to explore contouring w/ bronzer so was thrilled to get Hoola. I've been wanting to try Sugar Pill forever so super happy I scored 3 pigments. I can always use more brushes - love my little haul!

Here is what I put in:













 
I went through all my stash. Feels good to get rid of all this stuff!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.