Love With Food - December


The December box is packed full of sweets. This will be my last Love With Food box. I got a really good deal on this - 3 months for $7. It's normally $12 a month. I really enjoyed getting this box but I like makeup more!

Box Contents
Nunes Farm - Honey Cinnamon Almonds
Taffy Town - Holiday Salt Water Taffy
The Big Chocolate Dipper - Chocolate Dipped Nutter Butter
Kara Chocolates - Candy Cane Truffles
Hills Brothers - Mocha Mint Cappuccino
Nikki's Cookies - Gingerbread Boy
Madecasse - Chocolate Tasting Square
479 Popcorn - Fleur de Sel Caramel Popcorn

I love the candy cane truffles - so yummy! The popcorn is really good too. I didn't taste the salt much but the popcorn itself is delicious. The nutter butter cookie is really good - shared that w/ hubby. It tasted like there was bits of toffee on top - why did I share? The tasting square isn't bad, it isn't that good either. My son enjoyed the salt water taffy while hubby liked the gingerbread boy.


November Box
 
 
Box Contents
Hagenbros Chocolate - Truffle Piglet
Inka Crops - Inka Corn
Skeeter Snacks - Chocolate Chunk Cookie
Fruit.O - Pear Pineapple Juice
Mrs. Mays - Mini Crunch in Cranberry Almond
Little Red Dot Kitchen - Turkey Baw Kawa Jerky
Aspen Mulling Co - Original Cider Spices Blend
Stash Tea Company - Pumpkin Spice Tea
 
I LOVED the truffle piglet. I wish I had more! The inka corn tastes like large cornuts. I have to confess - I already ate the chocolate chunk cookie. The bag in the photo is empty :)
Hubby liked the juice & jerky. I ate the mini crunch right out of the bag. Not a big fan of tea so I gave it to someone who is.


0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.