Ipsy - December

 
Contents:

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil in Zero - Deluxe Sample
Mai Couture Highlighter Papier in St. Barts - 25 sheets
Mirabella Primer for Face & Eyes - Full Size
Be a Bombshell Lip Gloss in Hot Mess - Full Size
NYX - Loose Pearl Eyeshadow in Charcoal - Full Size
 
 
The bag - love it!

 
Hot Mess, Charcoal Eyeshadow, Zero Eyeliner
 
 
Hot Mess - Holy pigment! It looks red in the tube but came out a coralish color.
I like it.
 
 
Highlighter Papier - I'm not sure about this. I haven't tried it on my face yet -
it kinda looks like a mess!

 
 
November's Box
 
 
Box Contents
Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire - Full Size
The Balm - Meet Matte Eyeshadow in Matt Batali- Deluxe Sample
Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel - Deluxe Sample
Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Daredevil - Deluxe Sample
Scarlet Intense Eyeliner in Black - Full Size
 
 
Pretty - It's a matte dark brown plumish color. I probably won't use it often
but I'm keeping it. I love the balm's products. I recently got all their blushes
and all 4 are beautiful (swatches coming soon!).
 
 
 
 
 
Millionaire by Nailitini

Bare Mineral's lip gloss is pretty but there is nothing special or different about it. The eyeliner by Scarlet is very pigmented but it's also very smeary. I haven't tried the eyebrow gel yet. This was a either or item - others got Benefit's They're Real Mascara mini. Nailtini's polish is in such a cute bottle. I have nothing like this in my polish collection. I hope we get to try more colors! I swear I took a picture of the bag - I can't seem to find it.

What do you think about Ipsy's November & December bags?

3 comments:

Angel said...
December 18, 2012 at 12:58 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angel said...
December 18, 2012 at 1:04 PM

I love Ipsy and that lip gloss looks great on you!

~Dalylah from MuT

Unknown said...
December 19, 2012 at 11:10 AM

Dalylah! So nice to see you here. Thanks for stopping by!

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.