Secret Santa

I participated in secret santa exchange on MUT. It was so fun!


My secret santa requested organic lip balm & nude lipsticks/gloss. I may have gone overboard :)


Penzey's Hot Chocolate Mix
Zealand Scarf
Dang Toasted Coconut Chips
Saucebox Cosmetics Magic Highlighter
Juice Beauty - Tinted Lip Balm Trio
Sweetpea & Fay J'Adore Les Levres Liquid Lipstick in Cannoli


I went to JaCiva's to get some chocolate to tape on the present. Had to get her a small box of truffles too.


Wrapped Pretty
 
 
My mom's wrapping is immaculate. Her presents are so beautiful, I feel bad for unwrapping them. Mine pales in comparison. I only use candy to disguise my horrible wrapping!
 
 
Here is what I received:


I lucked out that my secret santa drawn is from Canada. She kindly sent me cosmetics that I can't get here in the States.


I got a mini eyeshadow palette from Quo which is a Canadian brand. I'm excited to try it!
I got blush from Bourjoi. I LOVE the blush, it's so pretty.


Bourjois Blush in Lilas (33)
 
 
My favorite candles - Slatkin & Co. And I don't have any of these! They were sold out of the Merry Cookie one.
 
 
I am definitely participating next year. Have you been a part of a secret santa exchange?

1 comments:

Cassandra said...
December 19, 2012 at 7:54 PM

I LOVE that blush shade! I also loved participating in Secret Santa over the years. Unfortunately I didn't this year. Its always so exciting buying surprises for someone and then getting a treat in return.

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.