Star Looks - January Starbox


I love me some Star Looks! This is my second month w/ them. They are the only all makeup beauty sub. 
For $15 a month, you get 3-4 full size items. Shipping is $1.98
I don't mind paying shipping at all. I get my box 3 days after they ship - Glossybox should take note.


They sent out a gorgeous peach blush this month. It is super pigmented w/ a hint of gold.
I LOVE blush so I was super excited to get it.


They also sent 2 eyeliners this month. One of them is a creamy brown color. The other is their diamondline eyeliner - it has a gorgeous sparkly green tint to it.


Honestly, I was bummed about the brown liner - until I used it. They recommended using the green liner (fancy) over the brown liner. It made it a gorgeous olive color. I never would have thought of that.


The color in the middle is the brown eyeliner w/ Fancy (green) diamondliner on top. They also sent a super soft dome brush. 

Here is last month's box. They sent out a $99 palette!


My new favorite sub! You can sign up hereI will be so grateful if you mention Souly Stones as the blog who referred you.

2 comments:

yousoldtheworld said...
January 28, 2013 at 4:58 PM

I'm loving this box so much. I am obsessed with the Diamondline and I will be buying some more colors. The brown pencil is nice and creamy and while less exciting, I don't currently have a brown pencil so I am cool with it. The blush is gorgeous! And the brush is awesome. Love Starlooks so much.

Unknown said...
January 29, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Me too. I have the diamondliner in myth & it's gorgeous. I'm tempted to order all their colors - yikes!

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.