Posh Pod - April

Posh Pod is yet another (so many of these popping up lately) monthly subscription service. Each month, you will receive a "pod" full of 10-15 deluxe beauty samples. It costs $29.99 a month. I was able to get their inaugural "pod".

*stila - floating eyeshadow in white mist -FS
*astor - nail polish remover wipes x5
*prada - reviving bio-firm concentrate, moisturizer & lightening concentrate (deluxe & sample packet sizes all packaged together)
*bare minerals - volumizing mascara - deluxe size
*fyi - lip gloss in diva - FS
*savvy - eye brilliance creme eye shadow quad
*weleda - skin food .32 ozbare minerals - faux fox eye shadow - FS
*arbonne - daily self adjusting shampoo 2.4 oz
*opi-caramel cream skin quencher - 1 oz
*creative scentsations - black currant & fig lotion .5 oz x2
*rusk - calm shampoo 1.25 ozcq2 - nail polish x2 - FS
*stila - petal infusions moisturizer .24 oz
*arbonne - daily cleanser 1oz
*nars - potent efa cream .24 oz
Single Use Packets
*jeunesse - placenta pentavitim eye & neck cream
*arbonne - cleanser & toner
*alterna - shamp & cond x2 each
*arbonne - serum
*stila - tinted moisturizer in medium

This is the first time I felt heard by a sub. I asked for no pink, perfume or primers & I didn't get any! I do like what I got but is it worth $29.99 a month? What do you think? Most of the monthly beauty subs are in the $10-$15 range.


There is also some speculation as to whether these are expired and/or discontinued products. I honestly don't know. Are all the products high end? No, but it was a great variety in my opinion. I do still feel a little leary. I guess time will tell as I've already been charged for May.
Let me know what you think. Think I should keep it?


UPDATE: Unfortunately, all or most of Posh Pod's samples are bought on ebay. I canceled. Still waiting on a refund as I had to file a paypal dispute against her to get my money back for May's pod.


1 comments:

Renee said...
April 19, 2012 at 8:48 PM

It looks like you got some pretty decent stuff there! I wish I could subscribe to these boxes, but I'm living in Japan now, and they don't have these yet :/ Thanks for the follow, I'm following you back. I've given your blog an award and added you to my blogroll. Please go to http://allglitzedup.blogspot.com to see!

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.