Blissmo Box - March

Whats a blissmo box? Blissmo boxes are organic & eco friendly food & health/ beauty boxes. It costs $19 a month plus $3 shipping. Each month you get to pick from 3 themes.The March boxes themes were spring into beauty, chocolate lovers or natural nibbles. I got the natural nibbles box. This is my favorite box so far. The caramels are my favorite. I hogged them all & did not share w/ the boys. The apple chips & tortilla chips are really good too. I haven't tried anything else yet but it all looks good :)
Box contents:
Food should taste good tortilla chips 1.5 oz $1.49
Oren's kitchen wild rosemary almonds 4 oz $6.99
The salty dog Balinese sea salt caramels 1.5 oz $4.89
Yoga vive fuji apple chips .35 oz $1.50
Rapunzel extra dark chocolate 3 oz $3.79
Rapunzel milk chocolate bar 3 oz $3.79
Yummy earth lollipops x3 $.75 each (not pictured)
Total Value - $24.70
I paid - $22
My personal referral link

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.