Little Black Bag

Little Black Bag...I just can't resist you! If you haven't signed up for Lbb yet, here is my referral link. It's super addicting but a lot of fun. 



I opened w/ this bag. Its Big Buddha's Quilted Tote which retails for $95. It has a gorgeous paisley inside liner. There are mixed reviews on this one. There are complaints that it was shipped crumpled up & that it's smaller than what was advertised. I have no complaints :) 
 


This is the ugliest bag I have ever seen. I know someone probably likes it but I sure don't. Wrong Bag! I got Steve Madden's Crocodile Tote. I will post pics when I get it. This is Steve Madden's leopard tote in merlot.
 
 
Sugarfina's candy was the bonus for October's bag. I got heavenly sours & chocolate marshmallow eggs. The sour candy is really good. The chocolate marshmallow eggs...not so much. I also got NCLA's polish in call me for the after party.
 
 
Love candles!
The healthy candles smell slightly perfumey. I haven't burned them yet. My favorite is the dark vanilla bean one. It smells like a cupcake.
 
 
These are huge!
 
 
The bag retails for $269. I paid $54.90 (including shipping).
 
UPDATE
 
Steve Madden Crocodile Tote in Merlot. Much better!
 
 
 

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.