Little Black Bag - November

My last Lbb. For reals. I LOVE them but at $54.90 a pop, it's just too expensive. If I could just open one bag a month & be done with it, I could keep it. But no. I seem to be in love w/ several bags at a time & end up opening multiple ones.


 I love this bag. Is it possible to love a purse? Yes, it is. I love everything about it. I love the colors, the studs & the size. The details are amazing, I especially like the studs around the handle.
 
 
I snagged a Tarocco candle in red orange. It smells amazing! I got a Youngblood eyeshadow palette in purple majesty. An olive oil soap, two blushes & Minerologie's lipstick in catwalk.
Finally, I traded for this gorgeous raspberry infinity loop scarf (pic from Lbb) . It has a little shimmer to it. You really have to mess w/ it for it to look right. You can't start w/ the scarf so I had to trade for it. It was like pulling teeth, no one wanted to give it up. I don't blame them, I wouldn't give it up either. Luckily, I was able to snag one before trading ended.
 
You start off by opening a bag for $49.95. Lbb then gives you 2-3 other items which are a surprise until you pay. Immediately, you can start trading items w/ other members so you build your dream bag. You also could open a $29.95 bag - though you won't technically get a bag. You can pick from accessories, home items & beauty. You have a week to trade if you go w/ the $49.95 bag. You have 3 days to trade w/ the $29.95 one. You can sign up for Little Black Bag here.
 
 
 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
November 27, 2012 at 7:23 PM

I CANNOT get a LBB. I find myself easily addicted to stuff like this. I know I would end up opening way too many of these things!

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.