Portland City Sampler

PIAC - Portland Independent Artisans Cooperative gathered 100 handmade items from 20 local artists for a unique October City Sampler available at the Sampler Website on October 1st
Here are some of the items:

Autumn Comfort donated 80 soy candles. I can 
only imagine how delicious they must smell.
I'll take one in every scent please!              

Ruby Girl donated 50 pairs of gemstone
earrings. These are so beautiful and the 
quality looks exceptional! I am in awe of her
skills.

Zeldaloo donated 25 lady dolls. I want one!!
You can tell these were made with lots of
love and details.


Bread and Badger donated 100 etched glass
pins. I love all of bread and badgers items!
I would love to order every item in her shop!
Leah Pellegrini donated 100 glass
dangles. These are so bright and cheerful! 
She has such cool items in her shop!


Eye Pop Art donated 100 mandala window 
decals. How cool are these? I want all of 
them!


Skyisland donated 50 lampworked beads.
She is such a amazing artist!! Her beads and
jewelry is so unique, I've never seen anything
like it.


Lolly-Tots donated 100 stickers. These are 
so cute and cheerful. Her art just warms
your heart.

Trillium Artisans donated 15 catnip slugs. 
These were made with reclaimed, donated 
fabric. What a treat for your cat!

Scooyou Photography (my hubby!) donated
25 Photography ACEO's. He is one of the
best photographers in the world.

I donated 25 pairs of sterling silver pyrite 
druzy earrings

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.