Sample Society - June

Well, I did it. I canceled. I was excited about the eye cream & boho waves until I saw how tiny the eye cream sample is. Acne, perfume & lip plumpers don't work for me & it seems they keep repeating the same brands/similiar products. While sample society's boxes are valuable, its just not worth to me to spend $15 a month on boho waves spray.


Box Contents:
Alterna Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist - .85 oz $4.45 (FS $22)
Caudalie Premier Cru Eye Cream - $5.70 (FS $95)
Oscar de la Renta Live in Love Eau De Parfum - .1 oz $5.80 (FS $58)
Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper in tokoyo - .5 oz $15.62 (FS $25)
Murad Acne Clarifying Cleanser - 2 oz $7.70 (FS $26)

Total Value $39.27

I paid $15

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
June 16, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Sample Society has brilliant sizes for their products and its a great value, but honestly, the products aren't really anything I find very exciting!

Unknown said...
June 19, 2012 at 2:51 PM

I agree. Even though they are adding more makeup...its boring makeup. Wah wah

Back to Home Back to Top Souly. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.